Enjoy warm days of summer with a great barbecue
Table of Contents
Weber Spirit Grill versus the Weber Genesis E 210
Weber makes some of the best gas grills on the market. Its long-lasting grills are known for their reliability and quality, the Weber Genesis II E-210, is no exception.
Even though the Genesis was created to compete with the Spirit, the Spirit easily surpass due to all the new upgrades. The Genesis 210 has more space for cooking with only 20 more square inches, but the BTU per hour is way lower, meaning less heating power.
The welded tube frame on the Genesis 210 is more reliable on this series than in the Spirit with its panel frame.
The Genesis also features infinite control burner valves and a bottom shelf on the open-cart design. However, I would go with the Spirit because this features don’t really affect the grilling quality and the price is way lower.
What I Don’t Like
One of the things I don’t like is how simple this grill is. It has no Sear Station, side burners or grill light. These features only appears on the most expensive ones of the Genesis series. In this review of Weber Sprit E-210 we could see, that the small cooking area could also be a problem. With this one you can cook for a maximum of 4 people, if you want to cook for more, you should go for a more expensive one.
It could also be annoying to move, considering it only has two wheels and no casters meaning you will need to lift it and push it like a wheelbarrow to move the grill.
Weber Genesis II E-210 Review
- Pros / This gas grill heats steadily and consistently for a brilliant grilling experience.
- Cons / It has no side burner.
- Verdict / The Weber Genesis II is our preferred gas grill, with reliable heating control, easy cleanup, and a deep grate that gives you plenty of room to cook all the meat you want.
This product has been removed from our side-by-side comparison because it has been replaced by another product. Its construction allows it to maintain high temperature using less fuel than most of the grills regardless of the eight minutes preheat. Sadly, it does not include a rear burner for rotisserie cooking or a side burner for cooking your toppings while you grill burgers or steaks.
Posts from the same category:
- Troy Bilt is one of the most affordable two-stage snowblowers
- The perfect mower for medium sized lawn
- This chainsaw is very convenient to use
- Install an Air Conditioner in Dearborn Michigan
- Advantages of Garden Irrigation Systems
- Pros and Cons of Moving to Greece
- EdgeStar is the coolest kegerator available